Refer to the ERSA & this web page for the latest update.
Landing at YTDN
- All Pilots planning to perform a landing or circuits at Tooradin Airport are responsible to obtain Prior Permission Required (PPR).
- The Aircraft Operator or Owner will be invoiced for all aircraft movements.
- The Aircraft Operator or Owner will be charged the appropriate fees should pilots fail to obtain PPR and have a returned email granting permission as proof
- Private Aircraft Single Engine $10.00 per landing/ touch & Go.
- Private Aircraft Multi Engine $20.00 per landing/ touch & Go .
- Commercial / Air-work / Training aircraft Single Engine ($10.00 per engine per landing including Touch and Go’s, Low Pass, Precautionary Searches and Missed Approaches).
- Commercial / Air-work / Training aircraft Multi Engine ($20.00 per landing including Touch and Go’s, Low Pass, Precautionary Searches and Missed Approaches).
- Landing Fee will be waived if fuel is purchased (Avgas Only).
- Circuits and/or Training Single Engine ($25.00 per hour includes all landings/Touch and Go’s).
- Circuits and/or Training Multi Engine ($50.00 per hour includes all landings/Touch and Go’s).
- Missed Approaches.
- Note: if circuits are being conducted the lessor fee of per landings or per hour training fee will be charged which ever is the lessor fee. The next hour will be charged at 15mins into the next hour. Training Fee Option is only available if circuits is advised in PPR request.
Tax Invoices will be forwarded to all airport users on a Monthly Basis.
Video footage captured is not available for any use other than the detection of Aircraft Movements.